Tony Hayward says the BP oil spill is relatively "tiny" compared to the "very big ocean."







Tony Hayward doesn't care about us "useless eaters" , "parasites" , and "looters" . "I am destroying dAnconia Copper, consciously, deliberately, by plan and by my own hand. I have to plan it carefully and work as hard as if I were producing a fortune- in order not to let them notice it and stop me, in order not to let them seize the mines until it is too late. I shall destroy every last bit of it and every last penny of my fortune and every ounce of copper that could feed the looters. I shall not leave it as I found it- I shall leave it as Sebastian dAnconia found it- then let them try to exist without him or me! " Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand. .................................................................................................. Atlas Shrugged quotes ... "One is that a man doesn't want people to know he's rich. Another is that he doesn't want them to learn how he got that way." "You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live." "Why ask useless questions? How deep is the ocean? How high is the sky? Who is John Galt?" /////// Does Queen Elizabeth Windsor represent the draco reptilian goddess Wadjet? "Draco Reptilian Shapeshifter Illuminati Queen Elizabeth and the BP Gulf oil spill connection" Globalism globalist agenda G20 Tony ...
Video Rating: 1 / 5

Welcome to Eye & Vision Care. free information and resources to enjoy good vision for life!


Orignal From: Tony Hayward says the BP oil spill is relatively "tiny" compared to the "very big ocean."

0 comments