Do you think I might be getting MS? Or do I just have anxiety?Lately I have been getting pains in my legs like they are giving out, and I get numbness and tingling all over my body. I suffer from anxiety and I know that there are many many symptoms I could have from it. I have been having vision problems, feeling fatigue, numbness over parts of my body, and muscle spasms. I am unsure as to this being anxiety or if something is really wrong with me. Unfortunately I cannot afford to have testing done unless I am sure I have a problem because I live in the United States and my insurance sucks and I already had bronchitis this year and took 2 xrays filling up my entire years worth that the insurance covers. What is wrong with me!

Posted by Taylor
well what do you eat on a daily basis do u drink enough water
do u do drugs and tell me about your day to day life

Posted by raiders_fan479
sounds alot like what my mother has , 15 years ago she was diagnosed with ms , but recently found out she was misdiagnosed and really has transverse mialitis, i also have anxiety and woke up one morning a few years ago almost blind and paralysed down one side of my body , it went away in a few hours and a neurologist had cat scans and mri done and never found anything wrong with me, its never happened again , but i would get it checked out asap , had my mother been diagnosed properly the first time she might not be in a wheelchair now...always get a second opinion

What do you think? Answer below! Welcome to Eye & Vision Care. free information and resources to enjoy good vision for life!


Orignal From: Do you think I might be getting MS? Or do I just have anxiety?

0 comments