USA Federal Medical Guinea Pigs Dead at VA in 1999, one Veteran speaks about 2001 and 2011







I am a veteran who was tortured with forced medical procedures in Los Angeles California at the Veterans Hospital in Westwood California near Santa Monica. I am Kurt Brown, alias Saint Ram Bone, and I am an investigative journalist who is trained in finance and medicine. I specialized in uncovering government approved crimes in 2001. I was shut down before 9/11/2001 and was witnessing my own down fall as the buildlings in New York fell. I have scars that are unexplained. One runs parallel to the corpus callosum at the back of the frontal lobe of the brain and one that runs at a 90-degree angle to the corpus callosum and connects to a large scar near the frontal lobe that looks like a small pox vaccination scar, but it is likely something else, perhaps a trephine or implant. I also had a tooth pulled unnecessarily by a Navy Dentist and he shaved my guns to make me think a bridge did not fit, but I think he did more surgery, as I awakened and had blood everywhere in the dentists chair. The metal appliance was removed a few years ago, a huge three tooth metal bridge. I suspect implantation of a nerve into the center core of the brain perhaps a nerve or neuron of some genetic variety attached to the occipital nerve and perhaps the part that hears, deep in the brain or the part that processes perceptions, connected to the other apparatus in my spine, a genetic engineered sort with ganglia tapered into very infintesimal thorns of a sort in the thoracic area, antannae for a ...

Welcome to Eye & Vision Care. free information and resources to enjoy good vision for life!

OCC - Child Care and Development Block Grant - 20th Anniversary







For twenty years, the Child Care and Development Fund (CCDF) has made a difference for children, working families, and child care providers. The history, impact, and vision of CCDF are explored here from the perspective of some of those families and providers affected by CCDF as well as leadership in the Child Care community. For more information on the Child Care and Development fund, please visit www.acf.hhs.gov More info at (www.acf.hhs.gov) We allow comments according to our comment policy newmedia.hhs.gov
Video Rating: 5 / 5

Welcome to Eye & Vision Care. free information and resources to enjoy good vision for life!

Orignal From: USA Federal Medical Guinea Pigs Dead at VA in 1999, one Veteran speaks about 2001 and 2011

0 comments