What causes YOUR bad vision?

Posted by Simon | 6:07:00 PM


What causes YOUR bad vision?So I was just wondering how did your vision got to about -2.00 and up in total of each eye and stuff because my vision worsened -1.50 and I have NO clue why. Also, I want to hear how your vision was worsened. Any explanation would be great. Tell details like this.
*
I have -3.00 vision. I played too much DDR for 5 months and that is what I get. Take care, Rube!

Thanks if you answered! Any reasonable answer gets 10 points!
WOOPS! This is on the wrong category. My bad.

Posted by Somebody
Genetics mainly. My dad has glasses. Also i watched tv a lot as a child and i sat really close to the tv too.

Posted by Kashif p
Reading in the Dark, sitting to close to something (T.V) and not eating Grandma Carrots..lol.

Posted by justmeinthisworld
i got hit in the head when i was 5 and it damaged my optic nerve

Give your answer to this question below! Welcome to Eye & Vision Care. free information and resources to enjoy good vision for life!


Orignal From: What causes YOUR bad vision?

0 comments