Do you have a vision or plan from God?Do you know where you want to go in life? Do you have desires that you always wanted? Is God in your life? Change your old habits so that news one's will take place; are you willing to do that? Will you be willing to follow God's words and commandents? If you don't know which way to go or it may seem confusioning to you; you need to get closer to God. Some ways to get a clearer vision from God; is study his word, pray, talk to him; let him know your problems; even though he already knows them and have FAITH that everything that you desire or have set for; it can be goals will pass because you have GOD first. In order to get some where in life, God has to be first; let him lead you down the right path. He will take care; if he promised it to you; than it will happen. Don't WORRY about anything; everything will FALL into place. Do things that are pleasing unto God and he will bless you because ye asked. I'm not here to preach or give a sermon, but it just came across my mind.
I'm here to help someone who might not understand.
Leave the negative remarks or sayings at the door; I don't want to hear them tonight. I'm serious when it comes to GOD. Anything negative that comes across your mind to type; don't even bother to answer this question.
I will report.
Posted by clarkey
i was in a real powerful prayer session and he helped me with a now ready passion and that is to help the youth with death and depression
Posted by Macaw's Wing
yeah, I do, but I will never tell someone who announces that sort of thing. This is the internet, not the confessional
Orignal From: Do you have a vision or plan from God?

Post a Comment