Family curses and other odd things. Do they really exist?I don't know if I believe in family curses. I don't know much of my family long long ago. But my dad's father died (my grandfather) at the age of 28. My dad lost his brother to cancer. My dad's brother was 33. I lost my brother in 2007 in a car accident. It was the same way as my grandfather who again died at 28. When I was young I used to have vivid dreams of wandering through my house searching for my family. The house was cloaked in blackness. All I could see was the clock. It said 3:15. In the dream I knew I was the only one left and something was after me. A demon in a vicious wind is the best way I can describe it and as I awoke I felt the ending of me being grown up dying mad in an insane asylum. As I grew older I'd have dreams of horrible mid evil machinery with huge teeth and sharp ends. Demons would be working it and I'd be going through that machine. A few times I awoke and my mother asked if I was alright. For a few seconds I didn't answer. I think I was in a trance. I always prayed to not go to sleep and have that dream again. My last dream as I awoke I heard soft voices laughing saying they'd come back for me later, like in my house dream and machinery dream. I grew up normally but occasionally had visions of my brother lying in a coffin and my mother in a blue hospital room with cancer. Fast forward to college and I heard those voices again saying, "We're back. Did you think we'd forget. We're going to take away everything from you". Then I remembered my house dream where the clock said 3:15 and the machinery dream. From then a few months later my next store neighbor died. He was old but my best friend. A few people at my church died soon after and throughout the years as well as friends from my childhood (mostly old) but a few my own age from cancer and odd accidents. Then my brother, matching my vision of him lying in a coffin, was killed in a car accident. Now, thank god, my mom has gotten over cancer. The hospital rooms were white not blue like from my visions, thank god, and everything is ok now. I'm engaged and don't feel threatened. But I don't know much about the supernatural. I believe in god but what does all this say. Are there such things as curses and demons. If so has god taken care of them. What did I do to deserve all that earlier stuff?

Interesting note, when the voices came back I was in college at VCU (Virginia Commonwealth University). I'm an aspiring writer and love the unknown and grave yards and one day I walked around Hollywood Cemetery, a very large and peaceful place, admiring the old tomb stones and sepulchers. Its. As I entered I immediately felt like the dead knew I was there. I felt like I was floating away from the outside world. The cars and outside noises went away. I felt something calling me in the very center of the cemetery. If I were to follow it it be like I'd float right out of my own body. Hollywood cemetery, local legend, is known to be haunted. I followed the calling out of interest and as I went further I saw a black dog come out of nowhere. Now I know black dogs guard the line between life and death but I took it as a real dog. So I backed away and turned around, avoiding eye contact. I turned back around to see if it was following me, it wasn't. It had disappeared. I googled Hollywood Cemetery and Richmond, VA and black dog. Numerous people have claimed of seeing a black dog. Weird isn't it? I'm 27 now and as I grow older I'm taken by a weird feeling that I'm not meant for this 21st century. That a mistake was made. Like I'm 100 and some odd years too late. I know everyone who has read to this point may think I'm crazy and in need of help. But I'm sane and now living a semi-normal life. What does everyone take from this? Any after thought or piece of advice?

Posted by Timothy
Yes we do feel that we belong in the past because today we have stopped believing in the works of the Holy Spirit. We will lose many more for our disbelief.
The Philosophy of Giordano Bruno believes in a religion has practical and it is an efficacious means of educating the ignorant where the world does not depend upon God. The system of Bruno is a theoretical expression of Humanism, and his thought was to have a great influence on modern philosophy. The Philosophy of Tommaso Campanella believes if it feels good to them then goes ahead does it. Natural religion meaning the system of thought holding that all phenomena can be explained in terms of natural causes and laws without attributing moral, spiritual, or supernatural significance to them. 1 Thessalonians 5: 19-20. Jude 8. This means that they believe in the antichrist religion that is a religion without moral, spiritual, or supernatural significance to them. Even if you believe doing without the attribute of supernatural significance it is still an antichrist teaching. Now we know the humanists, and antichrist that are in our churches. Mans religions are made of an image, theory's philosophy, and religious practices. Here is one of the antichrist religious practices. They don't believe in good or bad spirits like the Psychotherapist. There is only natural human spirits.
Nicholas and a charlatan school what do we get? We get Nicolaitans. Charlatan school teaches that it is necessary to investigate these animate forces, for it is on the basis of their activity that all events can be explained. This is what they mean animate forces are to make, design, or produce so as to create the illusion of motion. In other words is that there is no spirits just illusions. To discover the philosophical stone that can change everything into gold; and medicine. If we have money and medicine then we can become self dependant and no longer need God.
Why is it I always's have the feeling that I have to wait until everyone to catch up to me? Why do I feel like I'm doing this again? Sometime around 1998 I said the planets are always moving to the side. Every planet in our universe is in the eye of a tornado. They are also constant because the heat from the sun is constant, and likewise the cold is constant. We have seven planets with satellites showing us this whirlwind activity. The planets are blocking the heat and cold from passing through so the cold and hot have to whirl around them. Planets absorb heat and it reflects heat with the tornado the air on the surface would be warmer then the air above. Hot and cold takes the easiest path. The heat from the sun will pass the Earth on the warmest side (or afternoon). The cold will pass on the coolest side of the Earth (or early morning). Now 2010 about 10.8 billion miles from the sun, NASA's Voyager1 probe has crossed into an area where the velocity of the hot ionized gas, or plasma, emanating directly outward from the sun has slowed to zero. Those solar winds are likely blowing sideways, scientists believe, as a result of pressure from the interstellar wind in the region between stars.

Posted by rec4lms
Hollywood Cemetery is a rare example of a historic cemetery with an authentic gothic touch. Hollywood Cemetary is bordered on two sides by the Oregon Hill neighborhood, to the west by another graveyard, and the James River runs along it's southern edge. (You can not safely walk to the James River due to a train trestle laid on the path of the old Kanawah Canal system.) It is reported to be haunted by many ghosts, both human and animal. It is even reported to have it's own vampire!

I walked through it many times while on long breaks between classes. I used to get spooked because I thought I was alone. But after several visits I realized that you were never really alone. There are many animals in the area which included pets, but they do tend to avoid you. There are even a lot of neighborhood kids and VCU students who will be "out of sight." The cemetery may look straight forward, but the old trees and mausoleums often have spots where you can sit or stand out of sight. My favorite spot in the cemetery was a bench surrounded by tall decorative grass. I could sit in there and watch people for hours and they would never see me.

However, around the time you saw your "black dog" there was an actual black dog in the area. The dog became a minor local celebrity in it's own right. Sadly, it was hit and killed in 2009.

There are many hidden cemeteries in the Richmond area. Granted, Hollywood is one of the most beautiful and romantic. But there are others around that have an amazing history and reports of occurrences.

I hope that this helps.

Good luck!

Add your own answer in the comments! Welcome to Eye & Vision Care. free information and resources to enjoy good vision for life!


Orignal From: Vision Care: Family curses and other odd things. Do they really exist?

0 comments